In collaboration with Doctors for Life Medical, Xin Yuan is providing ART (antigen rapid test) swabbing supervision service at our private quick test centre (PQTC) at Block 205 Toa Payoh North, as well as virtual swabbing supervision (tele-ART) service.
Who can avail this service?
- Incoming travellers to Singapore requiring Notarized Report (Singapore residents only)
- Outgoing travellers requiring Notarized Report (Singapore residents and short-term travellers)
- Pre-event testing for Singapore residents
- Covid reporting for Singapore residents and short-term travellers in Singapore
How much is the fee for this service?
Onsite Supervision Antigen Rapid Test (ART), Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm (excluding Lunch Break from 12pm – 1pm)
- $15 for Antigen Rapid Test (ART) for onsite service
Tele-Antigen Rapid Test (ART) Supervision – (Appointment required*)
- $30 for Tele-ART Supervision within normal hours Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Clients will prepare their own Singapore-recognised ART kit.
- $50 for Tele-ART Supervision outside of normal hours (as agreed)
How can I avail of this service?
- To book an appointment in our private quick test centre or avail of our virtual ART swabbing supervision, call or WhatsApp 8890 9175 from 8am – 6pm or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.