Show care and concern to vulnerable seniors and disadvantaged children
Fundraising target: $100,000 (Dollar-for-Dollar matching by Tote Board and the Government, under the Enhanced Fundraising Programme)
Campaign period: 14 March to 30 June 2022
About the Campaign
CARING IS ALL IT TAKES.
Care @ Xin Yuan Fundraising Campaign brings together individuals, volunteer groups, schools and corporate organisations to care for the needy and socially isolated seniors in the community, and to help children from low-income families.
With your generous giving, you are directly making an impact and showing care to our seniors who are mostly between 70 to 100 years old with various health issues. Your donation allows us to extend free healthcare and therapeutic services and direct assistance such as meals, groceries and essential aid. You are also providing opportunities for seniors to attend our regular activities to keep them socially and intellectually engaged, thus preventing the onset of mental health issues such as depression, suicidal ideation, dementia, etc.
Furthermore, your contribution is a pledge of care and concern to students from low-income families, enabling our charity to provide free assistance such as tuition support, assessment books, school supplies, groceries, etc. Donations qualify for one-for-one matching by Tote Board and the Government, and tax deductive incentives.
How You Can Support:
- Donate – you can give through giving.sg. Every dollar counts. You may also do send via PayNow to UEN:T05SS0150E and don’t forget to indicate “CARE” and your NRIC/UEN at the remarks section, for matching and tax deduction. Cheque donations are also welcome. Payee: Xin Yuan Community Care. Mailing address: 205 Toa Payoh North #01-1151 S310205. Indicate “CARE”, NRIC or UEN, NRIC name or Company name, contact info at the back of the cheque, for matching and tax deduction.
- Advocate – Sign-up for our e-Flag Day this May. You can serve as an individual, family or peer group. Be creative in your own fundraising! Email us at email@example.com to register. We will work closely with you to make your e-Flag Day support a meaningful engagement.
- Engage your school or company to adopt this campaign, and proudly share as a community: (school or company) Cares @ Xin Yuan. We can present this concept to your school representative , HR Director, CSR in-charge or your Company President. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will make the necessary arrangements.
Here’s how your donation makes a difference:
- With your $20 donation, you can provide one day’s meal to an elderly.
- With your $50 donation, you can provide groceries to one senior or one family with young children.
- With your $100 donation, you can help 2-3 seniors with Parkinson’s Disease, history of stroke and other health issues to have physiotherapy session.
- With your $200 donation, you can help 30 seniors to attend group fitness exercise sessions.
- Other amount: Your generous donation will greatly impact our outreach and related services for low-income and/or socially isolated elderly and disadvantaged children.
Thank you for CARING and for doing good.
For campaign enquiries and support: call 6253 1169 or email: email@example.com